Dear Mr. Seductive

17 Oct

A  friend of mine recently introduced me to a website called iSeduceWomen.com.  Now, when she first told me the site’s name I thought “What the in the…” and of course I had to go check it out for myself.  The site is just one page, very clean and very simple. It describes itself as being “For the man who digs women. From a woman who digs women.”

Not yet intrigued?  It continues to read “Seduction is not about sex.  Seduction is not simply a carnal venture.  It’s about appreciating, celebrating, and reveling in a woman on every level and in every way.”

So of course I signed up for the mailing list and since then have been receiving daily messages from a  Mr. Craven Moore with advice on none other than the art of seducing women.  And I must admit, every day I grow more and more intrigued with this said Craven Moore.

“Dear Mr. Seductive,

Be patient.

Seduction isn’t about sex.  It’s about pleasure.

Pleasure in sexual tension.  Pleasure in stalking your prey.  Pleasure in waiting patiently for the kill.

Take your time.  Point out how much you love the building tension.  Move in close, but let her come to you.”

What?!?!  This is so sexy!!!!

“Dear Mr. Seductive,

Gauge her naughty level.
If she’s proper, don’t be insulting.  If she’s a freak, be REALLY freaky.

Dare to be different.
Have tricks up your sleeve.

Do something to her that NO ONE has ever done before.
She’ll tell your friends (and hers) about it.

How far are you willing to go to be a legend?”

I for one will not be using this information to try to seduce women because I am a man-lover to a fault.  But I can most definitely say that I love this idea and I think every man should be reading these little bits of advice.  I don’t necessarily agree with all of them, but they are, for the most part, pretty on point.

“Dear Mr. Seductive,

Make sure she knows how hot she is.

Infuse her with confidence.  The more attractive she feels, the more she’ll want to take her clothes off.”

Need I say more?  I think not! Spread the knowledge ladies.  Let’s get these men back on track!

You’re welcome!
-Emily Sixx 😉

11 Responses to “Dear Mr. Seductive”

1. d October 17, 2011 at 8:26 pm #

So intriguing…I’m checking it out and spreading the news!

2. Elyas Mulu Kiros October 18, 2011 at 9:40 am #

lol indeed intriguing. i so signed up. lol

3. Elyas Mulu Kiros October 18, 2011 at 9:41 am #

Oh forgot to say thanks to you! 🙂

• emilysixxrants October 18, 2011 at 9:46 am #

Hahaha! I hope you enjoy!!!!

• Elyas Mulu Kiros October 18, 2011 at 9:50 am #

lol I think I will! … Reading your blog entry, and then the message after I signed up (i.e. u r one mf*%#&^), which was so hilarious, i am so certain that am gonna enjoy it. 😀 Thanks again for sharing!

• emilysixxrants October 18, 2011 at 10:00 am #

LMAO! Yes! Gotta love it!

And it only gets better 😛

4. Unrelenting Amee October 18, 2011 at 11:00 am #

Emily, right on!! This guy is good. Especially the last one– “Make sure she knows how hot she is.” I have to confirm, nothing works better!

A man who can give a meaty compliment at the *right* time is the kind that melts me. And although I obviously adore overt compliments about my style or appearance, the ones that separate the men from the boys are about my character or intelligence, or how they feel about me.

One ex told me on a day that I looked terrible– bad hair, no make-up, scrubby clothes, that I looked “beautiful.” I thought he was nuts, I hadn’t wanted him to even see me initially! I always had made a point of dressing up for him, and it was the first time he saw me without that glam factor– and he explained that he loved seeing me being myself. THAT made me feel sexy.

• emilysixxrants October 18, 2011 at 11:10 am #

Yes..It’s moments like those that make the world of difference when it comes to seduction. It’s so simple, it really is, but a lot of guys just don’t get it lol

5. Jin roh October 22, 2011 at 2:30 pm #

That was pretty awesome. Thanks for sharing.

A podcast I listened said that this kind of thing is actually a favor to women, because it makes their life a bit more exciting. Any women want to confirm whether or not this is true?