I’m Engaged!!!

10 Oct

Engaged

Yes, ladies and gentlemen!  Can you believe it?!  I almost can’t!

Just a few months ago I was still living in my mom’s house in Miami wondering if my life was going to start.  Now, I’m living in Atlanta with the man of my dreams, making the most amazing plans together.

I know it seems a bit quick to some;  Chase and I have only been together for four months.  But I will say, that in four months, we have grown closer to each other than some couples have in four years.  We get along so well, we have a lot of the same likes and similar thought processes, we have the same goals and we don’t fight.

I have to thank fate for bringing us together when it did.  I really was lost before I met him and I couldn’t be more grateful to have him in my life.  In this short time we’ve gone through quite a bit together and he has honestly become my best friend.  There is no one else I’d rather spend the rest of my life with than him.

Chase & Emily

8 Responses to “I’m Engaged!!!”

1. Miguel Cuellar October 10, 2013 at 6:14 pm #

Congratulations!

My wife and I got engaged last year after dating a few months as well. If anybody says it’s too soon, ignore it. We got married later in the year and two months ago, came the birth our baby boy! We’ve never been happier in life ever. Wish you and your fiancé the best!

• emilysixxrants October 10, 2013 at 6:58 pm #

Thank you so much and congratulations to you and your wife! Children are the best 🙂

2. Kat October 10, 2013 at 11:07 pm #

Congrats! He’s cute too!

• emilysixxrants October 10, 2013 at 11:12 pm #

Haha Why thank ya! Mama didn’t raise no fool ;P

3. Joe September 24, 2017 at 8:28 pm #

You’re forehead is massive

• emilysixxrants September 25, 2017 at 8:30 am #

I know! It’s meant to house this huge brain of mine! Unfortunately for you, you clearly don’t have that same problem because “you’re” grammar is horrid.

Here is some advice for you; the next time you try to criticize someone over the internet, make sure that you don’t look like an idiot while doing it, tough guy 😜

4. Joe September 29, 2017 at 1:51 pm #

Thanks for the tip, pumpkin head.